Change of name in PAN & Bank account after divorce

POSTED BY jayrfc ON September 12, 2013 7:48 pm ONE COMMENT

Hi, I would like to change name to my maiden name in PAN card and Bank account (SBI) as I have now divorced. How to proceed?




One reply on this article “Change of name in PAN & Bank account after divorce”

  1. Mustafizur Rahaman says:

    You can follow this You can do this by your own(cost ~100/=) or through a CA(~250/=). This takes around 3-4 weeks. Once it is done, go to bank with the new name & change your name. It is better to change the name in all related areas i.e. Credit card, KYC..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.