Convert existing sbi home loan to have a co-borrower

POSTED BY Prk ON December 4, 2012 10:15 am ONE COMMENT

Hi All,

I have already taken a home loan from SBI under maxgain facility. I want to add my husband as a co-borrower for this loan. Is it possible now? If yes, has anyone done this before? What are the implications of this with respect to income tax and a second home case? Where can I get more information about the procedure?





One reply on this article “Convert existing sbi home loan to have a co-borrower”

  1. Credexpert says:

    Dear Prk,

    To get better knowledge about how you can add your husband in your existing SBI Maxgain Home loan, the best thing is to talk to SBI branch from where you have availed the loan and ask them that you wish to add your husband as a co-borrower what is the implications, procedures and take the better understanding about your loan.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.