Employer not co-operating with father for withdrawal of PF

POSTED BY amanarya ON February 5, 2015 6:48 pm NO COMMENTS

My father had been working in a firm since last 26 years. Due to some reasons he took leave on written application from his employer for 15 days and when he came back the employer refused him from joining his job without any reason and misbehaved a lot with abuses etc.

My father waited for 2-3 months and called the employer many times, but he did not give any clearance to take again on job and uses abusive language for it.

Finally my father has filed case against employer in labour court for either provide job or settle account as gratuity and compensation and now 1 and half years have passed but case is still pending at court. during the period my father remained completely unemployed.Now my father would like to withdraw his provident fund as we need money for my daughter’s marriage.Can we withdraw the pf if case is still pending at court ?? can any effect be over my case for withdrawal?? Please suggest..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.