POSTED BY Sangu Patwal ON January 5, 2013 6:55 pm COMMENTS (2)

Dear Manish ,

I am facing the problem regarding PF from my past company had worked 1 year as a HR Executive, i have left the company 3 years back as i had some family problem back in my native place , and was working in bangalore ,i have resigned in short notice as i was not in condition to Serve 1 month notice and go back to Bangalore , as my company is not ready to give the signatore on my PF Form ,they are mentally harrasing me , which is the legal right .  i have applied directly through the Bank and summited in PF office Bangalore but the form got rejected , as the reason is not mentioned in website ,Kindly help me how to withdraw the money .


Thanx & Regards

Sangeeta Patwal

2 replies on this article “EPF or PPF”

  1. Sangu Patwal says:

    Dear Sanjay ,
    Thanks for the prompt response , yes i have EPF Account Number have already filled form 19 and 10 and directly with Bank Manager signature back in Bangalore ,but the form got rejected , Thanks a lot for the above details .

    Thanx & Regards

  2. Sanjay says:

    1. Do you have EPF Acct no? If yes, then Fill Form 19 & send it to company. It seems you have done that.
    2. Now you file a compliant with EpFO online stating the above facts.
    You can also approacj EPF vigilance office for Bangalore.
    COntact nos etc are given on http://www.epfindia.com/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.