EPF Withdrawl

POSTED BY meutsav70 ON July 31, 2012 6:05 pm ONE COMMENT

I would like to withdraw my EPF from my previous employer. I’ve left them for last Dec’12. 3 months back I send them EPF withdrawal form with signed ( with revenue stamp) advance receipt. But they are saying they have shifted their office and hence their zone of EPF office has also shifted. So money would be crediting to my account at the earliest Feb’13. Please confirm me is there any way to apply for online EPF withdrawal.

One reply on this article “EPF Withdrawl”

  1. You should file an RTI with your respective EPF office and enquire properly . They will give you 100% correct answer with RTI .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.