help me help to invest money

POSTED BY mohit kochhar ON November 13, 2010 5:11 pm ONE COMMENT

my age 29 years and i am got 30000 per month in hand for tax saving i

am investing in term insurance 2000/- sum insured of 10 lakh, health

insurance 6000/-, ppf 20k and mutual fund as sbi magnum tax gain

1000 and hdfc tax saver 2000/- through SIP. now i am planing to invest

for tax saving in 1) Reliance tax saver 1000/-
2) Fidelity Tax Saver 1000/-

and purly for long term investment for long term

3) DSPBR Equity  1500   /-
4) HDFC Balanced 1000  /-
5) HDFC top 200  1500 /-
through sip
and i want to invest around 80000/- for short term only about 5 months

or so. for that i choose lic floating rate fund-st-growth. so are the

above mutual fund are safe to invest.

One reply on this article “help me help to invest money”

  1. If you’re a long-term investor, why are you investing in balanced fund at age 29. Go for equity diversified fund like HDFC Equity Fund or Reliance Regular Savings Fund – Equity. That will give you more return in long-term.

    For Sec80C benefit, consider Birla sunlife tax relief 96 instead of reliance tax saver.

    Rest is fine.

    Hope it will help you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.