How to get REFUND for House Rent not shown to company?

POSTED BY sunil ON July 14, 2013 4:57 pm COMMENTS (2)

Dear All,

I am a salaried emplyee getting a HRA of around 1 lac per annum. I forgot (infact not in town) when company asked to submit rent details payed already for tax deductions…
Now, how can i claim back the tax refund as i am entitled to get tax rebate on HRA if staying in a rented house….

When i tried to go through CLEARTAX.IN, they asked to consult their CA services (paid for amount of 500), can’t i just directly enter the amount in any section under Deductions, does i really need to go through their CA services?????

Thanks in Anticipation,

2 replies on this article “How to get REFUND for House Rent not shown to company?”

  1. Dear Sunil, May I know your full salary income details?



  2. I am not sure of their services . But I think if you meet a good CA offline, he will help you on this , because its a refund thing .


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.