Income Tax

POSTED BY Mohan ON September 29, 2012 12:22 am ONE COMMENT

I am an employee of PSU company which provides me an HRA of 30% of my basic pay.I live in a rented house paying Rs.6000/- in Hyderabad and parents stay in other rented house paying Rs.4500/-. Is there any way i can get tax benefit.If so, pls tell me what are the documents i need to produce.

One reply on this article “Income Tax”

  1. Dear Mohan, what’s your basic?



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.