Income tax refunds

POSTED BY Javed Khan ON August 21, 2012 11:48 pm COMMENTS (4)


I have not recieved any refunds after filling the ITR from last 2 yrs.The website says No such Address – Refund voucher cancelled. The instrument returned undelivered by the speed post as the address provided by the assessee is not complete/ non existent.”

I am not living at the adress provided at the time of filling the returns, is there a way out?




4 replies on this article “Income tax refunds”

  1. Biswa Singh says:

    I think its always better to make the tax refund direct debit to your bank account. It seems to me the refund is faster in direct debit.

  2. Dear Javed, yes, please update your address to the refund banker i.e. SBI & you ‘ll get the refund.



    1. Javed Khan says:

      Hi Ashal,
      How to update the address with the refund banker?


      1. Dear Javed, please check the below link.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.