Investment of Ideal Money

POSTED BY Jig ON May 25, 2011 5:07 pm COMMENTS (2)


I am an NRI and have some investment from NRE a/c. I have also a saving a/c with lumsum 50K money which i have opened when i was in india.

Now how i can invest this money in MF?

I can provide the same PAN details which i have given for my NRE investment?

Please suggest…


2 replies on this article “Investment of Ideal Money”

  1. jignesh says:

    Let me clear my question. How an NRi can invest his money lying ideally in Resident A/c?

    Is it ok to use same PAN CARD for NRE and Resident A/c money investment?

    Thanks for your reply and time


  2. Jagadees says:

    You can invest in mutual funds through online platform like fundsindia or fundsupermart….. you can refer this page from fundsindia (through which am investing) to know more about mutual fund investment for NRIs –


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.