Long term Capial Loss

POSTED BY Suresh ON July 23, 2012 2:28 pm ONE COMMENT

I have invested in a Gilt fund before 4 years. Now I redeemed the fund and got some capital gain. If I applied indexation, I am getting Capital loss.

Can I carry forward this loss in my Income tax return?

One reply on this article “Long term Capial Loss”

  1. Yes , you can do that .. and better you do !

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.