PF Account number misplace and company is no more.

POSTED BY Manoj Kakkar ON November 21, 2012 4:33 pm ONE COMMENT

My First company was Kuber Group of Co’s which was in Greater Kailash Part I Delhi, and i worked in that company from 1993-1996.

On that our salary got deducted by some PF amount. in 1996 i switch to another company where my PF account was newly opened by new employer.

After a couple of year, i was shifted to USA and i came back in 2005. But my PF account which was deducted in my first company is still with goverment.

But the problem is i don’t remember my PF account number and old office (Kuber Group of Co’s) is closed. Is there any way to get the PF account number from PF office.

One reply on this article “PF Account number misplace and company is no more.”

  1. chandan n says:

    You can go to the PF office and they can provide you with full info.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.