Tax saving Mutual funds

POSTED BY Vijaya ON December 15, 2010 10:55 pm COMMENTS (4)


My brother is 28yrs old and has just started his career. can you please suggest any good mutual fund or any other means by which he can save on tax.


4 replies on this article “Tax saving Mutual funds”

  1. rakesh says:

    I have been investing in Sundaram Tax Saver for over last 5 years and have got very good returns till date. This is one of the consistent performing fund.


    1. Amit Kumar Singh says:

      Thanks Rakesh.

  2. He can invest in Birla sunlife tax relief 96, SBI Magnum Tax Gain, HDFC Tax Saver or HDFC Long term advantage fund.

    Hope it will help you.

  3. Atul says:

    Hi Vijaya,

    ELSS MF is one way of investing for saving tax. However there are alternatives too.

    Please refer to the link for more details



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.