Transfer of Property

POSTED BY saroj ON August 7, 2013 12:16 pm COMMENTS (2)

My friend’s father bought a flat in his name but the same was not registered. Now, suddenly his father expired. My friend has obtained a legal heir certificate (mother, brother and self). Can he approach the builder/developer to transfer the said property directly in his father’s legal heirs name. Is developer bound to do so.

2 replies on this article “Transfer of Property”

  1. Dear Saroj, is there any registered agrrement to sale with you for the property in question?



  2. Biswa Singh says:

    I think you need to consult a good lawyer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.