Which tax return form to use

POSTED BY rajum3000 ON August 6, 2012 9:17 am ONE COMMENT


I have some short term gain and loss from selling securities as well as some profit from future and options. Under which category these income fall and which form should I use to file my income tax return?

One reply on this article “Which tax return form to use”

  1. Dear Rajum, please file your ITR in ITR-4 form. The STCG & STCL ‘ll be under the head capital gains & loss where as income from F&O ‘ll fall under income from business head.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.